MMD Equipment Airman PDS185S-6E1 Air Compressor
AIRMAN Air Compressors are the most reliable & durable air compressors in the industry! MMD Equipment has been the source of AIRMAN Air Compressors since they were introduced into the U.S. market 30 years ago – no other compressor compares.
These air compressors are ultra-quiet air designed for today’s demands. They’re extremely reliable — which helps reduce downtime and maintenance as well as increasing yourprofitability. Our superior designs are fuel-efficient, light and well-balanced.
TOP FUEL ECONOMY
We offer the best fuel economy for any air compressor in its class.
QUIET HIGH EFFICIENCY DESIGN
Our machine sound levels are as low as 62 dBA – substantially lower noise levels than competitors.
DURABLE, RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION
Powder-coated finish, stainless steel hardware, and air pressure regulator with O-rings.
- TypeSingle-Stage, Oil Cooled, Screw-Type
- Free Air Delivery185 scfm
- Working Pressure100 psig
- Max. Working Pressure120 psig
- Air Receiver Tank Capacity5.29 gal
- Air Outlets¾” x 2
- Engine Coupling TypeFiber Gear Direct Coupling
- Lubrication System TypeForced Lubrication bycompressed pressure
- Lubrication System Capacity3.96 gal.
- Oil Cooler TypeSeparate Side-by-Side Oil Cooler and Radiator
- Separation FilterExternal
- Engine ModelYanmar 4TNV88C-DHKS
- Engine TypeWater-Cooled 4-Cycle, Direct- Injection, Tier 4F Compliant
- Displacement133.6 cu.in. (2.189 L)
- Horsepower47.6 hp (35.3 kw)
- Low Idle1350 rpm
- High Idle3000 rpm
- Fuel Consumption2.4 gph @ Full Load1.7 gph @ 70% Load 0.8 gph @ No Load
- Fuel Capacity24.0 gal.
- Cooling System Capacity1.93 gal.
- Oil Capacity1.95 gal.
- Electrical System12-Volt, Maintenance-Free Battery
- Dry Weight2120 lb.
- Weight w/ Towing Frame2420 lb.
- LxWxH w/o Towing frame (in.)76x49x45
- LxWxH w/ Towing frame (in.)132x68x62
- Operating Weight2620 lb.
- Max. Altitude4921 ft. (1500 m)
- Max. Ambient Temperature113° F
- Min. Ambient Temperature5° F (-15° C)
- Max. Incline15°
- Sound Level62 dBA